Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some Summer Pics 09

Mae is such a water baby this summer she hates it when its time to leave.


we went to Dallas and spent the weekend with my cousin and his family...he has four beautiful girls and our girls have so much fun together.



This is what I call a Kacey sandwhich because as strange as it is Oliver has a Kacey also spelled the same way and they are the same age so thats Kailen in the middle.


Judy was visiting from Guatemala so I got to see her too.




Oliver and Julie's beautiful family with their four girls.






Julie, me and Alex (Olivers sister) when I was younger me and my sister would come and spend a couple weeks in the summer in Dallas with Alex and we would have so much fun together.



Kacey had fun making up dances with Kailen...we had to listen to the same song over and over while they practiced but it was worth it when they showed it off that night after dinner...I'm so glad I'm not the only family that has little girls dances as the nights entertainment for guest.




okay so Amber Mae is such a two year old and not afraid to push other kids off toys to get what she wants....its scary to see her being so mean....what am I supposed to do? I don't want her to be a bully...I'm really hoping that its just her age.








1 comment:

Sally said...

We used to make up dances with out cousins when we were little too! If you figure out how to correct the bully behaviour let me know, because Macy is definitely headed that way.