Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Back From Guate





I am not going to be able to put all my pics on here but I have put all of them on my facebook page if you have a page you can check them out there. So I am back now and so glad to be but at the same time sad to be away from my family....I had so much fun with them it was a party everywhere I went. They wanted me to stay longer because really I didn't get to do as much as I could have but I did do the most important things which was see my family....I saw my uncle roberto who had a stroke a few years ago and he can't talk well at all but he understands you. I visited my Tia Zoilita who is 90 years old she is my grandmothers sister...I got to sit down with her and ask her questions about Mama Chon and find out where I get my sick sense of humor from...We went to the cememtary where a lot of my family is burried..My cousin Patty and her family was so nice to me and all my cousins are loving and kind and I am going back soon I can't wait another 9 years to see my family...here are some pics.

2 comments:

Sally said...

What a great trip. Glad you made it back OK.

Pepple said...

I am glad you are back, I missed ya! We need to get together now that you are back :) I was telling Chris about your trip and looking at the pictures and now he wants to move there when we retire, so funny.