Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things

so this is something that is going around on FaceBook and since I took the time to actually do it. I thought i would post it on here too.



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. I'm being honest...hope you will be too!

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I feel like I'm just now to the point in my life that I feel comfortable in my own skin.
2. The only thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mom.
3. I want to grow really, really, really, old and have lots of grandbabies around me. A lot of the women in my family die at a young age.
4. I love to workout and my day just isn't the same if I don't.
5. I am the youngest of 5 children 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters...and I will admit that I got away with a lot being the baby.
6. My 3 daughters are my world and I'm the happiest just hanging out at home with them.
7. I believe your word is all you've got.
8. I have a husband that is my bestfriend and I miss him the second we're apart. Which makes it hard for me to be gone for too long.
9. I love to dance and put on some music and act goofy with my girls...it doesn't matter what type of music just whatever moves me at the time.
10. I think people who use their past as an excuse for what they do, just don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.
11. My bathtub is too small.
12. I don't really like change thats why I've lived in the same house for 11 years.
13. I have to remind myself to put deodorant on :)
14. I love to read and right now I'm in need of some good suggestions for a good book.
15. I have an open mind for new ideas and new ways of thinking.
16. No matter how old I get I think I will still want "my mommy".
17. I think taking pictures captures a moment in time that will always be yours to keep.
18. I love Mexican food and Seafoood but not so much Italian, although I can make a mean lasagna.
19. I am half Guatemalam and German and I miss my family in Guatemala a lot...I think its because I feel more connected with my mom when I stay connected to my family there.
20. I'm a people watcher and could just sit somewhere and watch people walk by and wonder where theyre going or what their life is like.
21. I tend to speak my mind without thinking about the consequences although since I've been married to Jared I've gotten alot better about keeping my mouth shut.
22. I love sweets...carmel and chocolate are my favorite and peanutbutter and chocolate.
23. My favorite colors are pink and brown.
24. I'm not a shopoholic and can think of a lot of other things I would rather do than shop.
25. I have secrets that only Jared knows about.

No comments: