Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthdays and More

Heres some things thats been going on lately that I haven't had time to blog about. I can't believe my little Sariah turned 8 this week seriously can she be that old. She was the baby for so long before Amber Mae came along that it's hard to believe that she's 8 now. Wow time goes by fast. Does anyone have a way of stopping time because before I know it Amber Mae will be 8, then what will I do?



Sariah opening up presents.



Kinda blurry but you can see my house was a mad house last night for Sariah's birthday.


Sariah about to blow out her candle. 8 years old! I can't believe it.



Veterans Day program at school Sariah and her friend Tiff.


Daddy and Amber Mae.




Sariah and baby Amber Mae playing on the horse.

1 comment:

Real Life Roberts said...

I LOVE your title blog picture! How picture perfect and stylish and up-to-date and fun!

Anyway, fun that you have 2 girls in Achievement Days! I miss that calling!