Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy Days


I love days like today where all you want to do is stay in your pajamas and just lounge all day...it was fun this morning watching the rain with Amber Mae because to her it was the neatest thing to see this water coming from the sky....and then when it thundered her eyes got real big and she would run to me...so sweet I love this age.....I wish I could say I get to stay in all day but when the girls get home we have tumbling but thats it for tonight so thats good....don't worry I did take a shower and get dressed but its nice just to relax and cook dinner and get things done around the house. By the way I am cooking Racquels Chicken Curry, which is the yummiest and if you don't have the recipe I can give it to you but the best way to learn is watching her because she doesn't even go by a recipe she just goes by what would taste good and boy does it taste good. I need to watch her do her roast beef again because I still can't get it to turn out like hers. Hope you enjoy the rain and the weather changing...this is definitely my favorite month and time of year not only is it my birthday and our anniversary but it is so nice for the weather to change and bring some cooler temps.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I have to say that I did not enjoy the rain. Probably because I had to go out in it and got soaking wet.

Rachel said...

I love rainy days, as long as I get to stay inside!